SEE ALSO : Modern Minimalist TV Room Design
Features of natural stone in interior home
Contemporary living room designs with a combination of natural stone and natural lighting
Modern living room design, a combination of walls and floors a natural feel of rustic stones
Living room design luxury home using natural stone walls
Design inspiration living room elegantly decorated with natural stone wall decor
The advantages of using natural stone in interior living room
Simple tips on things to consider before installation of natural stone in interior design:
- The proper lighting will enhance the beauty of natural stone surfaces.
- Combine natural stone with warm materials such as fur, cashmere, plush carpets, cushions, so you soften the effects of cold stone. Accents bright colors in warm tones will make space feel comfortable and looks inviting.
- Contrasting colors to emphasize the natural stone patterns. You get a better effect if you combine the cubes in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- If your room is not spacious enough, you decorate your natural stone is only part of the wall, so you avoid the overload display.
- Do you want to try something natural? To create an atmosphere of confidence and warm, are considering the idea of designing your ceiling with natural stone.
- Natural stone can be easily adapted to any lifestyle. brick combine perfectly with modern décor, while the larger stones or various forms of best emphasized rural and natural interior design.
- If you plan to make the whole wall with natural stone, you are better off using stones of various sizes. In this way, you bring more dynamism and character to the room.